Saturday 15 December 2012

Post -Op - Day 3

Well day 3 has come. Still swollen, still in pain but managing. I am finding that more of my mouth inside is swelling today. The top of my pallet is now swollen to the top of the expander and my bag molars are swollen as well. I am trying to get up and move around a bit more today to get some blood flowing. My lower back (tailbone) is actually hurting from laying on it so much the last few days so I need to move around. I am still pretty weak and tired but standing around for a little bit will defiantly help. I drank some tea this morning with fibre powder mixed in it. I am going to try some jello a little later this afternoon and see if I can get that down. Tomorrow I should be able to try and get off the clear liquid diet.

It's amazing how much we all take advantage of a good meal and snack foods. I am really missing being able eat anything that is non liquid. I have a long way to go yet but am looking forward to the day I can eat real food again. Expansion starts in a couple days and I am a little scared about that but also ready to just get it going already. The sooner we start turning, the closer I am to the finish line.


Day 3 swelling


No comments:

Post a Comment