Wednesday 26 December 2012

Expansion - Day 9 (13 turns)

I made it through the holiday festivities! It was definitely challenging at times but overall it went better then I expected. I was able to actually eat mashed potatoes and stuffing drowned in gravy as well as the insides of perogies. It was like heaven to have some real food!

The gap has gotten quite a big bigger in the last 4 days which you will notice below. There have been 3 stitches so far that have fallen out but I'm not sure how many more there are to go.  Visible swelling in my cheeks have been very minimal but the inside goes up and down throughout the day. I try to control it with the mortin that the doc prescribed for me. T3's don't do a whole lot but help a little at least for expansion.  Looking forward to getting some much needed rest the next few days before I have to go back to work on Monday.

Hope you all had a great time this holiday season!

Day 9 Expansion with total of 13 turns

No comments:

Post a Comment