Thursday 13 December 2012

Post Op - Day 1

Pain and swelling is the theme of my day. Lots of pain and lots of swelling. My husband has been doing an amazing job of taking care of me and the kids. I have been able to get down some chicken soup liquid and sips of water so far. I have been sticking to my pain meds every 4 hours and icing my face throughout the day to help control the swelling. We have my bed elevated as I have to sleep upward for 2 weeks. I can feel space between my two front teeth already. I am expecting more swelling and bruising to show up over the next couple days. Right now I cannot smile or talk much as everything is pretty tight. Lots of rest and movies for this girl. Might have to see if Netflix has anything good. That's all for now. Time to relax. More updates tomorrow.
Day 1 post op

No comments:

Post a Comment