Sunday 6 January 2013

Finally Home

Today I was finally able to come home after 6 days of being away from my house because my family was sick with a horrible stomach flu. It was a really hard time emotionally and physically with my infection that occurred at the same time. The antibiotics that I have been on seem to be working and I get to go see the surgeon on Tuesday morning for a checkup and xray to see my progress. I was able to do one expansion turn yesterday and one today as well. Tomorrow I will only do one again and then we will see what he says on Tuesday if I should go back to the alternating 2 then 1 then 2 turn schedule. I hope this passed week has not set me back too much, but for now I am just so happy to be home.

HUGE thanks for my in laws and my parents for all their support lately. Can't say how much we appreciate everything they've done for us. Pics to follow tomorrow, going to cuddle my kids now.

No comments:

Post a Comment