Tuesday 26 February 2013

Brace Face - First two weeks

The time seems to be flying by now and I sure hope it continues to this fast. It has now been 15 days since my top braces went on, and 77 days since my SARPE surgery. So far the braces have not been as painful or irritating as I initially thought they were going to be. I guess after what I've been through this part of the process is nothing.

I still find that my teeth are sore off and on each day from the mini movement that is happening but it's nothing a little Advil or Tylenol doesn't take care of. I can't really tell but I have been told that it looks like the front gap is closing up a bit.

I have to admit I am getting pretty tired of this spacer being in but I know I still have a few months to go yet. Considering the darn thing has been in for almost 3 months already is so hard to believe. If I can just hang in there for three more months then hopefully I will be healed enough to get this thing out! I am getting closer one day at a time...

Stay tuned for updates!  I will add pictures again in a couple weeks which will be 1 month from that date braces went on to see if my teeth have in fact moved together some more. Here is where I am at today:

Two weeks braces smile
Gap two weeks after top braces went on


No comments:

Post a Comment